Boba tea, also known as bubble tea, is becoming increasingly popular among people of all ages. This sweet and creamy beverage has become a favorite for many due to its unique flavor and texture.
With the rise in popularity of boba tea, more people are discovering the deliciousness of this drink and its many variations. I mean, I don’t have to tell you, you probably know for yourself how popular it is.
This is also why you are trying to find the info does starbucks have boba and does starbucks sell boba tea. This article right here is made for you, since it tells you whether you can order your favorite drink at Starbucks or not.
Answered: Does Starbucks Have Boba?
Have you ever wondered if Starbucks has Boba Tea on their menu? Well, the answer is no, but you can order two mock boba drinks. Starbucks has recently added two mock drinks to their menu, offering a variety of flavors and options.
These are not real boba drinks, only drinks with pearls that resemble boba and are called coffee pearls. Starbucks does not offer boba tea as part of their menu. However, there are many other places that do offer boba tea and you can find them with a quick search.
Starbucks may not have Boba Tea on their menu, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious bubble tea from the coffee giant. That is why you might be asking does Starbucks have boba.
Starbucks has plenty of options for tea lovers, like their signature iced teas, as well as a variety of other beverages that can be customized to suit your taste.
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing summer drink or something to satisfy your sweet tooth, Starbucks has got you covered with their tapioca pearls coffee drinks. On the other hand, Starbucks does not have real boba drinks.
Is There Boba At Starbucks?
In its true form, Starbucks does not have real boba drinks on its menu or real boba pearls. All it has are mock drinks with pearls that resemble boba pearls, but are smaller. This is why you can say there is no real boba at Starbucks.
Starbucks has been known for its wide variety of coffee and tea beverages, but did you know they don’t offer boba tea on their menu?
Boba tea is a popular drink that originated in Taiwan and is made with tapioca pearls and various types of tea. Starbucks offers a selection of boba mock drinks, but not real boba drinks. In fact, the tapioca pearls or boba in boba tea offered at Starbucks are not real boba pearls.
Boba tea, also known as bubble tea, is a Taiwanese drink that has become popular around the world. It is made with tea, milk, and chewy tapioca balls called “boba”. Boba tea can be served hot or cold and comes in a variety of flavors.
This milk tea has been around for decades and has become a popular beverage around the world. This sweet and refreshing drink originated in Taiwan in the 1980s and has since spread to many other countries.
How To Order Boba Tea At Starbucks?
Whether you’re a boba tea enthusiast or just looking to try something new, ordering boba tea at Starbucks can be a fun and delicious experience. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be able to order your favorite boba tea drinks quickly and easily.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to order Boba Tea at Starbucks so that you can enjoy your favorite drinks without any hassle. That is, even when Starbucks doesn’t offer Asian-style pearl milk tea.
Mock Boba Drinks At Starbucks (Boba-Style)
These are the new Starbucks boba drinks being tested out, which you can also try. Only Starbucks locations in California had these, and we will see if they flop or keep selling. If you want to order new drinks or boba mock teas from Starbucks, here they are:
• In the dark – A grande size (16 oz) cold brew drink with espresso shots and ice. The coffee pearls are small and land on top of the ice, making them hard to drink and pop. In fact, for a 5.25$ drink, it does not seem too inviting.
• Iced chai tea latte with coffee pearls – This is a classic iced chai latte with added coffee popping pearls. The pearls are salty and coffee flavored, not like real tapioca starch pearls. Again, this drink is also 5.25$ and the pearls float at the top of the drink.
Drinks That Resemble Boba Drinks At Starbucks
These drinks are your go-to if you don’t like Starbucks’ mock boba pearls:
• Iced Teavana Tea – This coffee chain offers iced teas which resemble boba teas. With its delicious blend of tea and fruit flavors, it’s no wonder why this drink has become so popular.
• Raspberry Milk Tea – This delicious beverage is made with a combination of raspberry syrup, steamed milk, and black tea.
• Starbucks Cold Brew – It’s made with freshly ground beans that are steeped in cold water for 12 hours, resulting in a smooth and flavorful cup of coffee. Starbucks cold brew is perfect for those hot summer days when you need something to cool you down.
• Black Iced Tea or Black tea – This coffee-based drink needs to have some toffee nut syrup and brown sugar. In fact, you can even ask your barista to make iced coffee at the local Starbucks coffee shop.
• Syrup Creme Frap – One of my favorite iced coffee drinks (and for most Starbucks fans) is this item on the Starbucks menu. With its creamy texture and rich flavor, this beverage will satisfy your cravings and leave you feeling refreshed.
Where Can You Get Boba (Apart From Starbucks)?
If you’re looking for a place to get Boba tea near you, there are plenty of options! You can find Boba tea shops in many cities around the world or order it online from specialty stores.
Whether you’re looking for a classic flavor or something more unique, there’s sure to be something that will satisfy your cravings. Here are some options:
• Dunkin Donuts – This chain has popping bubbles that resemble real boba pearls, unlike the ones at Starbucks stores.
• Tea houses– Asian American communities offer all kinds of tea, including boba and actual coffee, making the boba tea market bigger and not caring does Starbucks have boba.
• Bubble tea stores – Bubble tea shops don’t offer substitutes. They have the real deal!
• Making your own boba tea– Add green tea, whipped cream, and your favorite type of boba. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own boba tea in no time. There are plenty of recipes out there that will help you create the perfect cup of boba tea.
You can also check out our boba tea recipes if you’d like to make your own:
Know Is There Boba Tea At Starbucks
Who doesn’t love boba? I mean, this is why you’re here as well. I enjoy this drink too. The combination of flavors and textures makes it a unique and delicious beverage that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Boba tea is also customizable, allowing you to choose from different types of teas, milk, sweeteners, and toppings to create your own unique blend. This is why Starbucks around the world has started making their own bubble tea options, and now you know does Starbucks have boba.